Italy

Italy
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's happing in Italy today?

Well, as most of you know, I talk to Angelo every day. The weather is cold and rainy in Scalea, like it's been most of this winter. When I say rainy, I'm not referring to the kind of persistent drizzle that we experience here in the Pacific Northwest. I'm talking about Forest Gump rain - the kind that comes up from the ground until you're wading in it. Regardless, I wish I was there with him.

I'm still wondering how this whole blogosphere actually works....does anyone actually read this stuff? If you happen to stumble across this in your web-wandering, please send me a question or a sign that let's me know someone is out there listening.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment