Italy

Italy
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting the blog started

Yahoo has this new "Answer" feature on their site, so I signed up for it yesterday and started answering travel questions. One girl needed to know what kind of clothes to pack for her school trip to Italy in March.  I guessed that she was probably high school age, so I told her what all the students are wearing over there right now: slim jeans, silver tennis shoes, fur-trimmed parkas, etc. Everyone else suggested the usual like  walking shoes, sweats, and a warm coat. The girl liked my answer so much that she thanked me and said it was a big help.

That's the sort of thing I'd like to do here - help each other through sharing information about Italy.

Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment