Italy

Italy
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Book updates

Even though I remind myself daily that publishing a book often takes anywhere from 18 months to 5 years, that doesn't stop the impatience I feel at my own progress. When will those books arrive? This week? Maybe. I'm hounding Amazon even in my sleep.

So, I keep writing. I'm now working on the 2nd book. Will it be "A Chick's Guide to Italy: Crazy Stuff that a Male Travel Writer Could Never Tell You," or "Woman Driver: An American Careens Through the Winding Roads of Italian Life"? I suppose that will all become clear as I work through the writing process.

I've posted some new videos to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MICHELLEMERRITT so I hope you laugh at the latest. Watch out though - I sometimes swear like a truck driver when I'm negotiating those roads in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment