Italy

Italy
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

March blog deficiency and FREE contest info!

Since a Facebook friend of mine just commented that she loved my blog tonight (I had NO idea anyone was actually reading it), I suddenly realized that I'd only posted 3 entries for the entire month of MARCH. I could try to justify that with some blah, blah, blah about how busy I've been with planning the contest, but that shouldn't break my stride.

Did I say CONTEST? Have any of you read about that?

You see - I was thinking that it would be really cool if I could give someone else their own chance for an adventure in Italy, so this is the plan I hatched: Round-trip economy class airfare, 3 nights at the Sheraton Parco Golf di Medici-Roma (the VERY SAME hotel where I met Angelo), and a 4-day Eurail Italy pass. And yes, this is only good for ONE person. That means whoever wins will have to do what I did - land in Rome alone, find the hotel, find the train, and let the madcap mania begin. If the thought of traveling to a foreign country alone is a little intimidating at first, you could always strong-arm a girlfriend (or a sister) into splitting a second fare. Then there is always the chance that you could ditch her somewhere (ahem...people do that) if some crazy inspiration sends you off in another direction. AND if I'm in Italy when you show up, you can pop in for a visit, but you have to get there....wherever there is.

I don't want this to sound like one big sales pitch. You really can just go to the site http://www.nightinrome.com
and enter the contest without spending a cent. Of course, I'd love it if you bought the book. I'd love it even more if you loved the book. I'd love it most if you won - whoever you are.

Have fun watching the videos and know that there is nothing stopping you from living your dreams! Really!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment