Italy

Italy
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Find me some griglatta mista!

One would think that living near the Pacific Ocean would make this an easy task. Hah - I say! If anyone can tell me where I can get this - my favorite Italian dish - dinner is ON ME. I should clarify - somewhere near Tacoma. PLEASE! When I'm not in Italy for weeks on end, I find myself thinking of that plate of grilled squid, shrimp, and white fish drizzled with olive oil and lemon...

2 comments:

  1. The Sample menu shows it on this page but when you go to the actual restaurant site I didn't see it so maybe it's seasonal.

    http://seattle.diningoutonline.com/restaurant/?rp=10200

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have the griglatta mista carne, so maybe I can ask the to do al mare - the grilled mixed fish version. I meant what I said - if they'll do it dinner is ON ME!

    ReplyDelete